Introducing the MULTOS step/one SC4-P20 Series
The new MULTOS step/one P20 series is our latest platform release in the SC4 product family, designed to service the entry-level EMV, identity and general purpose smartcard markets. The P20 range, supporting Real-Time Enablement and Seamless Transition, is the natural progression in our highly successful SC4 product family, designed for customers both new to MULTOS and those currently using our SC4-P12 range and planning for the next generation of EMV products.
In addition to the standard array of features available on MULTOS step/one products, the P20 series brings the following benefits:
- Supports Real-Time Enablement (RTE). Allows the perso bureau to integrate product key management functions right in the bureau during personalisation
- Ultra-efficient optimised virtual machine. MULTOS applications are already renowned as the most efficient, using significantly less memory to achieve like-for-like functionality compared to other platforms. The new P20 product takes this a step further, improving on this industry-leading advantage, reducing the application code space by up to 25%. This allows us to offer standard products that are packed with more applications in a single configuration.
- Seamless Transition possible for some supported applications, to make the migration from SC4 P12 easy. Some applications are even perso and data-preparation compatible between P12 to P20, meaning that it is possible to have a totally seamless transition between products.
- Fast perso, to ensure the bureau operations can run as efficiently as possible
- Latest security counter measures and long product certification life
The SC4-P20 series has been designed for the newest member of the Infineon SLE77 security controller chip range, and is available now for mass deployments.
Product options certified and available to suit the major payment schemes including the list below:
- MasterCard M/Chip Advance v1.2, M/Chip4;
- Visa VSDC VIS1.5 and VIS1.6 (coming soon);
- Discover/Diners D-PAS;
- EMVCo CCD approved
- ELO domestic and ELO international
- Whitelabel EMV application suitable for domestic payment networks
Our application list expands all the time so check back regularly, or send us a note if you have some requirement for new applications.
If you would like to receive some samples or further documentation about how to use the SC4-P20 products in your next smartcard project then please contact us.